Monday, July 6, 2009

Nothing but a Smith!

Something else I forgot to say about today....I had to take Zane to the Doctor for his finger that he hurt almost 2weeks ago when playing with Zachary. The thing I found interesting was that Zane had a hair-line fracture in the growth plate of his ring-finger on the right hand....how is this interesting you may ask? In January of 2008, I had to take Zachary to the same Doctor for his finger that he hurt while playing in a bounce house! He too had a hair-line fracture in the growth plate of his pinkie-finger on the left hand! The interesting part.....according to the Doctor these kind of breaks are rare for a finger!!!!! So, I ask you, if they are rare how do two brothers manage to end up with the same type of break within a year and a half from each other?? Well, I guess that's a Smith for you!!! Go figure!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment