Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Zane!!!


I can't believe that Zane is 7 today....It seems like he was born just yesterday. In fact, I remember going to the hospital very early on September 3, 2002 wondering if I could have enough love to share with a new baby. I didn't know if it was possible to love each child the same.....boy, was I ever wrong! Almost the instant they put Zane in my arms, it was like my heart grew even bigger to contain this new fould love for him!!! Now, I can't and don't want to imagine my life without Zane! God knew exactly what He was doing by adding Zane to our family....Zane actually completed our family! And now he's growing so fast....I am so proud of him and what he is becoming! I just pray that God will keep His hand on Zane in the years to come and that he becomes the man God wants him to be! Happy birthday Zane - I love you with all my heart!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a BIG boy!! Happy Birthday sweet Zane. Big birthday hugs - Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete