Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Days, School Days, Dear Old Golden Rule Days....

 So yes, school started this week and I was really sad...probably more than the boys.  They would have liked a littler longer summer break, but they were ready to see friends too...it was bitter sweet for them!  Zane is now a big 3rd grader and Zachary is an 11th grader!  WOW!  It's going way too fast!  But even so, school started out great for them!  Zane is loving his teachers Mrs. Bass and Mrs. Johnson.  He has two teachers because they are job sharing, which is basically where one teaches on Monday and Wednesday and the other teaches on Tuesday and Thursday and they alternate on Friday.  Should be interesting, but they both seem just really sweet!  Zachary has now gone from a trimester year with 5 classes to a semester year with 7 classes and so far, he's not hip on it!  Even though he seems to really like all of his teachers, well, at least so far!!  And I thank God for answering my prayers that both boys would get good teachers this year....I claim it by faith!  Well, just wanted to show off some pictures of their first day...besides, school can't start without me snapping first day pictures!!  My boys just LOVE that I document everything, since I scrapbook.  But oh well, one day they may even thank me for taking a bunch of pictures.  Hey, I can dream!!
  Zachary enjoying his wonderful sausage and egg muffin sandwich.
                He is such a good looking kid, even if I say so myself!
Zach and his best bud, Cody.  It's their last year in school together since Cody graduates this year.
Both of them are not too hip on me snapping their picture as they walk up to the school!
   Zane enjoying his wonderful egg and sausage muffin sandwich.
Zane is such a cutie...and I don't think I'm being prejudice either!
                      Seated at his desk and ready to start 3rd grade!
                                                   Zane and Mrs. Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment