Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday, Zane!!

 Today is my sweet little guy, Zane's 9th birthday!  I really can't believe that he actually turned 9 today!  He is growing up so fast and it just blows my mind.  When I look at him I still see my little tender-hearted boy that will always be my baby!  But I can also see a maturing little guy that loves to have fun and be ornery all at the same time!  The baby part of him still loves to cuddle up to me and every so often will let me still rock him...of course, he would just die if he knew I was letting the whole world know that!  Yet the little guy part of him loves to pull a prank and always finds time to pester his big brother, Zach!  He is just this amazing, smart, funny, handsome, sweet little guy that I am so thankful that God placed in my life and for giving me the privilege of being his Mom!  I only pray that I can lead him in the path and teach him the way to please God all the days of his life!  I know that with God on his side, there is no telling what he could accomplish in life...he just has that type of personality!  I just hope that I get to be with him on his journey in life because I know it will be a blast!  I love you Zane with all my heart....Happy 9th birthday, Sweetie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment