Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday, Zach!!

Today Zachary turned 16...yes, you read it right, 16!  I am having a hard time comprehending it myself!  He is now legal age to drive and get a job, he's a Junior in High School and has a girlfriend that is older than him...where did my little boy go??    Unfortunately, that little boy is gone, but I can look at Zach and see how he is growing, maturing, and becoming a young man that I can truly say I am proud of!!  He has a great personality, likable by everyone, handsome and just an all-around good guy!  He is also very smart and in the National Spanish Honor Society and about to be inducted into the National Honor Society!! But one of the most important things about Zach is that he truly loves God, loves living for God, and loves being involved in everything to do at church for God; this is what I am most proud of!!  Yet I look forward to what the future will hold for him.  I truly believe that God has placed a calling on Zach's life and I know that if he continues to put God first in his life, there is truly no telling what he could do!!  I can't wait to see what God has planned for him...I just hope I'm along for the ride because it's going to be awesome!  I love you Zach with all my heart....Happy 16th Birthday, Sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment